Register new account
Forgot password
Forum stats
List of members
Search the forums

Advanced search
Recent discussions
- R-Comp releases Genealogy v2 (News:)
- Will we see 5.30 released at Wakefield show? (News:1)
- Sine Nomine updates RiscOSM and Impact (News:)
- Netfetch version 5.55 released (News:)
- Prizes for Wakefield Show announced (News:)
- Heretic update from R-Comp (News:)
- Wakefield Show 2024 is next Saturday (News:)
- Git client updated to 0.07 (News:2)
- Archive Edition 27:1 reviewed (News:)
- Rougol April 2024 meeting on monday is Anniversary time (News:1)
Latest postings RSS Feeds
RSS 2.0 | 1.0 | 0.9
Atom 0.3
Misc RDF | CDF

View on Mastodon
@www.iconbar.com@rss-parrot.net
Site Search

Article archives
The Icon Bar: Games: 3D Engine design

3D Engine design
  This is a long thread. Click here to view the threaded list.

Andrew Message #85282, posted by andreww at 17:35, 19/1/2001, in reply to message #85281
AA refugee
Well from the screenshots at least that's an inspiration and what to aim for frm the outset even if other obvious and less obvious restrictions limit us for the foreseeable future.
  ^[ Log in to reply ]

Jeffrey Lee Message #85283, posted by Phlamethrower at 20:30, 19/1/2001, in reply to message #85282
PhlamethrowerHot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot stuff

Well from the screenshots at least that's an inspiration and what to aim for frm the outset even if other obvious and less obvious restrictions limit us for the foreseeable future.

Erm, yea, what he said.

CC looks like it's really taking shape now, at first I was thinking 'Erm...' but now it's definately 'Ooo...'. Nice work guys cool

^[ Log in to reply ]

Nathan Message #85284, posted by Wrath at 22:44, 19/1/2001, in reply to message #85283
Thanks Jeffrey. Not sure if I can do much else at the moment. Don't know how long the furm will take to get up (any ideas Rich?).
Also need documents to get it all started.
  ^[ Log in to reply ]

Andrew Message #85285, posted by andreww at 23:46, 19/1/2001, in reply to message #85284
AA refugee

Erm, yea, what he said.
CC looks like it's really taking shape now, at first I was thinking 'Erm...' but now it's definately 'Ooo...'. Nice work guys cool

Well, what he said was 'may be of interest'. Examing OpenGL is not of interest and therefore the screenshots provide the interest and inspiration for me.

^[ Log in to reply ]

Richard Goodwin Message #85286, posted by rich at 11:54, 22/1/2001, in reply to message #85285
Rich
Dictator for life
Thanks Jeffrey. Not sure if I can do much else at the moment. Don't know how long the furm will take to get up (any ideas Rich?).
Also need documents to get it all started.

Looks like Tim's setting the forums up now (the code's there, it just needs some changes to the config options.

Over the weekend I did some work on !HTML3, wrote a new desktop program to process my digital camera pics to auto-create a website (with lovely reusable progress bars code) and wrote a Perl tutorial for RISC World, so as you can imagine I didn't have a lot of free time to devote to forum creation emails wink but my 2p's worth should have reached everyone by now.

^[ Log in to reply ]

Jeffrey Lee Message #85287, posted by Phlamethrower at 16:14, 23/1/2001, in reply to message #85286
PhlamethrowerHot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot stuff

Well the forums are there and I'm registered on them (Not sure whether that was Tim's doings or one of my earlier attempts), but it won't let you post yet unhappy
  ^[ Log in to reply ]

Pages (5): |< < 5

The Icon Bar: Games: 3D Engine design